The Digiday Technology Awards honor new technology that modernizes media and marketing.
To have eMagazines recognized as Best Content Management System among the world’s best data, AI, and marketing platforms is beyond an honor.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at eMagazines. This recognition validates our ongoing commitment to supporting the publishing industry with user-friendly software for its behind-the-scenes staffers and consumers of its premium content.
The winner of the 2023 Digiday Technology Award for Best Content Management System is the eMagazines Storyfinder Solution. Storyfinder serves as a searchable, easy-to-use repository of a publisher’s premium traditional content.
StoryFinder Reshapes Content Management by:
- Discovery: Publishers seamlessly dive into their own rich premium archives, easily searching through past and current articles and issue PDFs.
- Cataloging: StoryFinder catalogs every article produced by a publisher. Publishers can use the platform to keep rights and usage rules up-to-date to ensure responsible content licensing and republishing.
- Repurposing: Publishers leverage StoryFinder to unearth hidden archival gems. Repurposed content can help boost web traffic, enhance ad engagement, and gives publishers the opportunity to curate and produce new special issues.
- Collaboration: StoryFinder facilitates ease of collaboration with content licensee and other partners, enabling them to safely discover, repurpose, and license articles with ease.
- Shareability: StoryFinder is also used by sales teams to share articles and issues directly with advertisers and agencies.
We’re grateful to Digiday for recognizing eMagazines dedication to driving positive change in the publishing industry and our clients who trust us with their content, including: The Arena Group and Hoffman Media.
This award inspires us to continue to show people what’s possible in modern publishing.
Congrats to all the companies named on this impressive list.